Login    Register

Greetings and Thanks!

Greetings and salutations. Say hello to your fellow players!
  • Author
Greetings and Thanks!

Postby Loromane » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Greetings all,
I wanted to say hello, I'm one of the new players recently joined after reading the adventures of Patches. I rolled up a human warrior and started poking around. The forums and posts made my Patches on reddit are a nice help; but I have to say there was a player who took me adventuring and really helped me get going; Delane. Helped me on various commands, kept me alive and helped me out with my first couple levels. So big thanks to Delane. They were having issues registering on the forums due to their email address; not sure why.

I'm starting to tinker around with mudlet; but I am kind of lazy so if anyone has something going there and doesn't mind sharing that'd be cool. Otherwise if I start to get some code going I'll post a link up to a GitHub repo to share. I may not be too quick between working full time and wife/kids duties. But we'll see.

Seems like a great community; I look forward to exploring.

--
Loromane
Loromane

Re: Greetings and Thanks!

Postby Dell » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:24 pm

I've made some Mudlet keybindings and aliases, mainly utility and some mage-spells, if you are interested. And yeah I found myself here too thanks to Patches. :D
Dell

Return to General Discussion