Login    Register

Bug in the town of trinity

Greetings and salutations. Say hello to your fellow players!
  • Author
Bug in the town of trinity

Postby George74 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:00 am

Hello my friends. I have noticed a little bug in the town of trinity. When I go inside the rooms with the fatal error (my char is Monk) and i am typing quaff orange (potion) for the anti-magic shell the game kicks me of and it starts from the biggining and i must connect again. When i put the character it starts me from Stoal with all my equip (although it is above 25 items). (I appologize for my bad English). I hope you can understand what i m saying. George.
George74

Re: Bug in the town of trinity

Postby Maxum » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi George.

Thanks for posting this. This is a bug and caused the mud to crash. It restarts fast so it looked like a disconnection only.
We will look into it and post a fix when we can.
Maxum
Site Admin

Postby drongo » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:56 pm

This really was a crash bug. It is fixed now. But beware: this potion creates anti-magic shell around you effectively dispelling other affects (like fly). In a fly-room you will instantly drop and hit the ground. You will be stunned, your belongings will be destroyed (scrapped). Feel free to try it.
drongo

Postby luna_sexton » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:30 am

Haha! Anti-Magic Shell is always such a pesky nuisance.
luna_sexton

Postby George74 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:45 am

Hello again! I have kiiled the fatel error with my monk Ullan!! Thanks for your helping. But i have one thing. I could not get the ethereal sword from the dust!! Thats not fair! :roll: I want my trophy!! (I'm jokeing...). The bracelet and the helm are not very good. (They have negative HR - the DR is good). George.
George74

Return to General Discussion